My Thoughtson Leadership & Culture
Seizing Lessons to Be Better
In 2021 seize opportunities to listen, watch, and learn through a new or different lens to create new plans and make new choices with a goal to do and be better.
Act Now to Reduce the Burdens on Working Women
Let’s lead the way to reduce the pandemic’s negative impacts on working mothers. Here’s three actions to consider and implement now.
Improve Gender Equity and Earnings
While we work to flatten the curve (again) on this surging virus, let’s also set our sights on flattening the downward curve in gender equity and earnings.
Join My Newsletter
- Titans of Technology: Terri Soutor Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
- Fast 50: The Twin Cities’ Fastest-growing Private Companies Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
- U Startup CEO Recognized Inquiry, University of Minnesota
Videos & Podcasts
- The FastBridge Story: $0 to $10 Million in Four Years: How One SaaS Start-up Scaled & Sold Without Outside Capital Intentional Growth
- Always Build Strong Relationships to Be a Successful Leader What are YOU doing? Leadership podcast by Michael Beach
- Scaling for Growth Startup School Femtech
- Rising: Conversations with Leaders On Their Way Up
- What’s Next! with Tiffani Bova
- Tribe of Mentors hosted by Tim Ferris
- Pivot from New York Magazine
I’m available to speak at events, write for publications, or be a guest on podcasts.